Essay topics: If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author of prompt has posited that any kind of attempts which leads to achieving a worthy goal is defensible. This is a claim with which I strongly do not concur. Among the countless reasons and facts which give adherence to my standpoint, I would list the most conspicuous ones in what follows.
The first striking reason which should be highlighted here is a vague definition of a goal. In other words, the value of something or its worthiness is variable and has been differently explained by each individual. In this situation, meanwhile, a case is evaluated as worthy by one person, it can be considered as worthless by another. Besides, in modern life which millions of people directly or indirectly are interconnected to each other, there should be a common-sense among them until society persists its unity. By consideration of these two crucial points, and according to the prompt viewpoint, while a group of people who have done a task which is ranked as lawful by this group, can disturb others who possess the counter perspective. This contrast can lead to internal conflict and chaos in society. Therefore, for the sake of ambiguity of worth among the people, this sentence cannot be accepted by entire people.
Another noteworthy point which should be bolded here is sources required for achieving aims. It is lucidly obvious that any prosperity necessities rearing sources, these sources can be categorized as the man force or materials. For any success and achievement, there should be an investment of nonrenewable man forces and materials. In this scenario, this investment should worth that success. As an instance, a governor of a city believes that the big portion of lands in that city should be allocated for the industry until the city would have a concrete financial status. This idea seems logic and profitable. However, the boundary of this city is limited, and the high ratio of lands with factories is equal to the lower land with vegetation. Indeed, the city loses a massive area of its landscape and green spaces for gaining a higher income. Do this investment is justice and fear? Of course not, especially be the consideration of the environmental issues caused by this plan, the worthy goal is unacceptable.
However, some people may assert that patriotism orientated goals deserve any kind of scarifies and any means for their achievement is acceptable. Although this assertation seems sound in the first glance, it is not reasonable is some important situation. If a patriotism goal which requires the war as a mean for its success, the entire attempts are an injustice. According to the refreshing survey conducted in my place, approximately in each war between two countries which lasts for a month, one hundred people die. Based on this data, does this triumph received by the scarification of millions of people in a country is defensible?
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons and facts comprehensively depict that not all kinds of means for the achievement is approvable.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 8 hours ago||nikkk||66||Read full essay|
|1 day 8 hours ago||nikkk||16||Read full essay|
|4 days 17 hours ago||echoingdowns||16||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||fernanf||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||saloni.p||58||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||Anuraag97||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Ghader||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||sanket007||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||kobiniloy74||66||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||AMARDEEP KOUR GEDHU||50||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)