Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Programs made in one's own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Programs made in one's own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

As some people may hold the view that their own movies are more interesting than the foreign countries' products; however, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and consider a foreign country's film more appealing. I personally agree with the second belief. In this essay, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason which advocates my idea is the people's incline to try the novel things. According to the noteworthy intelligible research conducted in my country Iran, more than the sixty nine percent of the Iran population is willing to undergo the new events. Most of the movies which are made internally are based on the ordinary subjects. The big portion of the society daily faces these subjects and themes; consequently, they do experience or try anything new. This scenario leads to the monotone and exhaustion among the concepts of the films. On the other hand, most of the foreign countries’ films are shaped based upon their own beliefs which vary from other countries’ attitudes. Or at least they depict some new scenes which will be totally different form the other countries’ previous adventures.

The last reason which confirms the accuracy of my belief is the role of the foreign movie as an informative link. It is explicitly obvious that one of the convenient ways to get aware of the various cultures is to watch the films. Thus, if a person does not have a chance to be responsible of traveling costs, watching films is an appropriate path which cheaply paves the way. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my own example. I was really wondering to get informed about Italy; however, financially it was impossible for me to visit that country. Thus, by watching some films which was related to cultural and historical values of the Italy, I got informed about all details.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead us to the conclusion that watching a foreign country's film is more absorbing than own country product, in the sake of trying the new things and enhancing the knowledge level about different beliefs, cultural values.

and consider a foreign country's film more appealing.
and consider a foreign country's film is more appealing.

more than the sixty nine percent of the Iran population
more than sixty nine percent of Iranian people

by watching some films which was related to cultural and historical values of the Italy
by watching some films which are related to cultural and historical values of the Italy