The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Currently, it is debatable whether the increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves. Some people hold a view that the demerits of rapid pace of life pale in comparison with the benefits it engenders, while others disagree with this assertion. Although both arguments have some meritorious points, I personally settle upon the latter since more problems are occurred by this fast lifestyle than the solution it makes.

Nowadays, people are trying to live faster than ever since they want to save time to increase their productivity. For example, due to the development of the cutting-edge technology, more information is readily available, and as a result, people are able to obtain valuable knowledge from all different parts of the world. However, although this quick pace of life allows them to acquire unlimited resources of knowledge that were not possible previously, they are faced with some problems such as increased competition. Since many people nowadays are able to acquire this knowledge, more and more people are getting competitive and consequently, they need to spend more time on horning their skills or earning knowledge. This eventually results less people to participate in outside activities such as exercise hobbies and aggravate the health problems. Therefore, this lifestyle negatively affects the overall well-being of their life.

In addition, the fast speed of life adversely influences people’s security. To illustrate, as people are involved in the rapid pace of life, they are using the state-of the-art technology to keep up with the others. As such, people are now forced to communicate through developed forms of communications such as Facebook or Twitter, and this causes problems to some people. Although it is true that this communication forms enable people to connect with people of all different walks of life and backgrounds and allow them to keep their rapid speed of life, they are insecure by disclosure of their personal information. Many people upload pictures of themselves and their friends and leaves comments on them, and even people who are not friends with them are able to know the life event of the person. As a result, they feel unsecure and think that their privacy is invaded. Therefore, the merits of rapid pace of life outweigh the drawbacks of it.

In conclusion, although we are experience some advantages through our fast pace of life, it mostly takes a toll on our life. Therefore, we should go the extra mile to balance our life.

Sentence: As a result, they feel unsecure and think that their privacy is invaded.
Error: unsecure Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't always use 'they' or 'people' as the subject of a sentence.