It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
A person becomes a hero by his caliber and deeds. It is not mandatory to regard a person as a hero in a society, only after his death. I disagree with the given notion. Accepting the idea would indirectly mean that no human can become a hero while he is alive which sounds absurd. One needs to believe in the living legends who become great during their life and turn to evergreen models after death.
The greatest instance to bolster the view is Mahatma Gandhi who became a living legend in the 1930s. His preaching of truth and non-violence still echos throughout the world. He displayed incessan...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree 68
- Communal online encyclopedias represent one of the latest resources to be found on the Internet. They are in many respects like traditional printed encyclopedias collections of articles on various subjects. What is specific to these online encyclopedia 55
- Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor 73
- The regional brand manager sent the following memo to the national brand manager for Sun-Beem Facial Cleanser.“We need to institute a huge publicity campaign for the launch of Sun-Beem’s improved formula. Without an enormous media blitz, including televis 55
- A recent study indicates that children living in the Himalayan mountain region in Nepal have lower levels of tooth decay than children living in suburban areas in the United States, despite the fact that people in the Himalayan mountain region in Nepal re 50
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 485 350
No. of Characters: 2355 1500
No. of Different Words: 280 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.693 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.856 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.585 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 176 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 111 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 84 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 51 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.4 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.523 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.44 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.243 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.462 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.112 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5