Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The law is a legacy of the older generations that was designed to set the boundaries of “to do”s and “not to do”s for the members of the society. I completely agree with author’s point of view that laws should accommodate external circumstance because they are not perfect in many ways. While I concur to those who assert that we must respect values carried down by our ancestors, I more strongly believe that flexibility is indispensable aspect that law because of its natural flaw and ever-changing human society.

Granted, firm and unwavering laws can protect embodied principles and promises within them. Laws are the containers of values and promises made by our forefathers. The principles and moral boundaries set after careful considerations are vital assets to promote national pride. Freedom driven nation like United States is a telling example to illustrate the importance of respecting ancient values. The principle of freedom successfully guided U.S. citizens to thrive by enabling them to strive for novel themes while others without such principle could not .

However, laws should be flexible because our looks on the values are variable. Although we now appreciate the abolishment of slavery as one of the monumental moments that highered human dignity, we previously cherished it as an indispensable act. Laws cannot take such changed perspectives and ethical boundaries into account. Therefore, appliance of laws must remain flexible to external accounts.

Furthermore, laws must be flexible enough to consider various situations because they are not perfectly coherent with one another. The recent abolishment of the Patriot Act is a deserving example to bolster this argument. While American government was granted rights to inspect personal information of its citizens without no further permission, there were various conflicting laws that either supported or denied legitimacy of it. The American government, at this point, had to consider public opinion to decide whether this act was constitutional or not. Since the laws are not always coherent or single voiced, they must stay pliant to voices of the time.

In summary, laws must be applied according to various outer circumstances because values embodied in laws are variable throughout the time, and laws are not perfectly coherent. While it is important to take advices from the older generation, we should avoid being constrained by those.

is indispensable aspect
is an indispensable aspect

Sentence: Although we now appreciate the abolishment of slavery as one of the monumental moments that highered human dignity, we previously cherished it as an indispensable act.
Error: highered Suggestion: No alternate word