People should undertake risky action only after they have carefully considered its consequences Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In

Some people are born to take a risk. The one who does not take risk never experience a new thing in life. Great inventions and research are possible with great effort and risk. In the early stage, people risk their lives to research the geography of the earth. Madame Curie, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and many more risk their lives for a better future for the coming generation.
Great Leader Prithivi Narayan Shah risked his life in the 18th century to unite a sparse and make a beautiful country Nepal. Neil Armstrong the great scientist - the first person to land on space- risked his life to research a better world for the future generation. Madam Curie tested radioactive elements in the laboratory that were considered life-changing inventions in the medical and engineering field. The great inventions are examples of risk-takers. People have fear of their lives; nevertheless, they risk their life for research and development. The first rocket launched was with a risk factor of 99 percent. That’s the courage one must have to make a change.
Jones – who had created the polio vaccine- tested the first dose injecting himself and to his wife and child. He not only risk his life but also the life of his wife and children. Later, he was awarded a Novel prize for the invention of the Polio Vaccine. The great business leaders Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg – college dropouts – even took a risk which lead them to be the greatest leaders of the 21st century. Apple and Facebook have drastically changed the technology and communication procedure. In addition, Bill Gates, owner of Microsoft, has changed the networking system over the world.
Mahatma Gandhi, the great name in the history of India lost his life fighting for their country for independence. He risked his life for the better future of the Indian people. Columbus, the founder of the USA risked his life in search of new land. He turns his boat towards the hemisphere and discovered America.
There are lots of consequences of the risk although, people do it. The one who does not take risks has never experienced something new in their life. The one whose dream is to change something take risk without considering the consequences. It is a shame who does not risk his life in politics and pass the bad comment regarding the political system.

Sentence: Neil Armstrong the great scientist - the first person to land on space- risked his life to research a better world for the future generation.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Armstrong and the

Sentence: Madam Curie tested radioactive elements in the laboratory that were considered life-changing inventions in the medical and engineering field.
Description: The fragment the laboratory that is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: That's the courage one must have to make a change.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to That's and the

Sentence: The great business leaders Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg ? college dropouts ? even took a risk which lead them to be the greatest leaders of the 21st century.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to leaders and Steve
Description: The fragment which lead them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense

Sentence: The one whose dream is to change something take risk without considering the consequences.
Description: The fragment something take risk is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: life-changing Suggestion: life changing

Sentence: The great inventions are examples of risk-takers.
Error: risk-takers Suggestion: risk takers

Sentence: Jones ? who had created the polio vaccine- tested the first dose injecting himself and to his wife and child.
Error: vaccine Suggestion: active

Minimum four paragraphs wanted