Requiring university students to take a variety of courses outside their major fields of study is the best way to ensure that students become truly educated.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

Requiring university students to take a variety of courses outside their major fields of study is the best way to ensure that students become truly educated.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The author argues that university’s students should take a wide range of courses beyond of their major fields of study as surest way to consider them as well and truly educated. This claim generally aligns with my point of view, which a number of factors give adherence to favorable attitude towards this subject. In the below it is going into greater details to advocates this assumption and my perspective.

One of the most considerable reasons that persuades me to accorded with this assumption is its advertence in the success on the future occupation. From my perspective, the students, who are not one-dimensional person, are more successful in their future jobs. For instance, in my course architect, we coerce to take some art and aesthetic classes, which enhance our aesthetic knowledge along the structure lessons. Thus, in our design we have aesthetics dimension beside the function that will be more vital and effective in our carrier as an architecture or designer in future.

Another significant factor that impresses me to be agreed with this presumption is the chance for finding an appropriate job. Unfortunately, based upon the todays’ competition for finding an apt vocation and availability of the enormous erudite employees; finding a job seems as big knotty challenge for graduated. As it has been delineation above there is a huge demands and less opportunity as responsible for these requires. In this scenario, most of the bosses and companies goes beyond their employees’ education, and mostly considered about their interests and EQ, which most of the students who curriculum is burden by just significant course have problem with this part. Thus, it illustrates the importance of extending the dimension of the study in the universities.

However, some people can assume that there are some major like medicine, which studying it is too tedious; as product it is difficult for these students to schedule their lessons for alternative courses beside their major one. Therefore, they mostly are one-aspect person and mostly have problem to have decent communication with their patients. On the other hand, if they combined their lessons with psychology which helps them to understand their patients, who they trait them, it can have mutual benefit.

From what have been discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that writer`s recommendation can be taken to be true, as it was discussed in the body paragraphs above, it depends on a number of considerable assumption, which are exponent of this recommendation.

as surest way
as the surest way

greater details to advocates this assumption
greater details to advocate this assumption

As it has been delineation above
As it has been delineated above

and companies goes beyond their employees’ education
and companies go beyond their employees’ education

which most of the students who curriculum is burden by just significant course have problem with this part.

as product it is difficult for these students
as producing it is difficult for these students

if they combined their lessons with psychology which helps them to understand their patients, who they trait them, it can have mutual benefit.

Sentence: One of the most considerable reasons that persuades me to accorded with this assumption is its advertence in the success on the future occupation.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and accorded

Sentence: In this scenario, most of the bosses and companies goes beyond their employees' education, and mostly considered about their interests and EQ, which most of the students who curriculum is burden by just significant course have problem with this part.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and curriculum

Error: advertence Suggestion: No alternate word