Essay topics: Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
While starting a new phase of life, the students face many dilemmas. One of most common dilemmas is choosing a field of study could be considered a cumbersome task. There are many opinions that prevail in the society. Some consider that the students should consider their talents and interests while choosing their field of study. While other believe that the students must consider the availability of jobs while choosing the field of study. I believe that the student must pursue the field of study that follows the interests and talents of the student. In the following paragraphs we dig deeper into espousing the stand taken.
In my opinion, the student must consider the talents and interests while choosing the field of study as this way the student will be able to achieve much more academic success as compared to the student who is studying the field far from his/her interests. The prior student will find scoring higher scores effortless as the topics he will be studying will be in regard to his/her interests. As it is not a less known fact that stress due to academic dissatisfaction is prominent in student life. Thus persuing field of study of his/her interests can be the reason of less stress among students.
If a student is follows the interests and talents of his/her own whatever career he/she gets ,will be complacent. We see many people around us who are not happy with life as they find that they are trapped into some nine-to-five job that they did not ever want. Thus In order to live a life that we are joyful and satisfied I believe that if one is having a career of his/her choice, is in a better place.
On the other hand, If we choose field of study based on the availability of jobs there are more chances that the student might get a job that is lucrative as compared to other scenario. He/She will be in more financially sound place. Thus if one considers wealth to be integral part, He/she should definitely go with later opinion.
To sum up I would like to assert that though there are many perks of being a opulent personnel but being satisfied in life, being satisfied with your life choices is something we should aim for and should set up higher in our priority lists.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 6 hours ago||Mohit Raghuvanshi||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 10 hours ago||1172910232||50||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||shoeb_athar||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||mukesh7541||58||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Ujjwala99||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 18 hours firstname.lastname@example.org||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 6 days ago||gre_user||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Brandon_Chen||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||rushabh71||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 6 hours ago||Marcello||66||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors (73)
- When schools do not have enough funding or teachers, some people think physical education classes should be cut, while others believe that courses in art and music should be eliminated first. Which do you think is preferable, and why? (73)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position (79)
- Claim: An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action. Reason: When assessing the morality of an action, the results of the action are more important than the (54)
- "Jazz music is extremely popular in the city of Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer, and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight. Also, a number (70)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (66)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. (58)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (83)
- Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. (58)
- the society must prepare its younger generation for leadership in various sectors of the nations by instilling in them with the sense of cooperation rather than competition. (54)