Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Students should consider only their talents when choosing a field of study.Colleges are meant to provide deep knowledge to the students and help them explore their area of interest instead of diverting them to the path of getting more money.Satisfaction in the job is the most necessary element a job must provide.

Talent has no boundaries.A person should always choose his/her field of study on the basis of his/her interest.If a person has enough talent for his/own field then the higher or lower availability of jobs will never become an obstacle in his/her path of success.For example if a person has a very good fashion sense and he/she aspires to become a designer but because of the lack of jobs in the field of designing he/she deicdes to choose a technical field instead which has many job oppurtunities,lack of soundness in technical knowledge will never help that person getting a good job even if there is a huge availability of jobs in that field.Instead that person should pursue the course of his/her own iinterest ie designing and if not get a good job thaen can maybe start his/her own company.

Moreover work done with lack of interest will never help in achieving success.Choosing a field on the basis of availability in that field will never create an alacrity in that person to do his/her work.If a person is not interested in that particular field he/she will not work with the same eagerness and cheerfulness as he/should would have in his/her field of interest.For example if a student interested in management decides to pursue literature due to surplus job availabilities in that field then even if he/she gets a job then he/she won't be able to do his/her job with same interest and eagerness and thus in longer duration won't be able to succeed.

Advantages of choosing a field with huge job oppurtunities is that a person can get better salary,options to live in different cities,options to switch jobs for better salary.These factors inspite of being lucrative won't bring an enjoyable work work environment to a person and life beomes burdensome.Every day person wakes up he/she has to go through the stress of doing work he/she doesn't enjoys doing.

In summary,one's expertise and skillfulness in a field will surely lead him/her to a better future than a field with one's lack of interest ever will.The global world we live in today provides adequate availabilities of jobs in every and though it may provide less income but if a person chooses his/her field on the basis of his/her interest it would definitely lead him/her to a better future.

lack of jobs in the field of designing he/she deicdes to choose a technical field instead which has many job oppurtunities,
Error: deicdes Suggestion: decides
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

that person should pursue the course of his/her own iinterest ie designing and if not get a good job thaen can maybe start his/her own company.
Error: thaen Suggestion: than
Error: iinterest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Advantages of choosing a field with huge job oppurtunities is that a person can get better salary,options to live in different cities,options to switch jobs for better salary.These factors inspite of being lucrative won't bring an enjoyable work work environment to a person and life beomes burdensome.Every day person wakes up he/she has to go through the stress of doing work he/she doesn't enjoys doing.
Error: inspite Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: beomes Suggestion: becomes

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.