Essay topics: Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are unwarranted, based on the existing evidence for global climate change.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
The issue states that some people believe that people living in developed nations should reduce their energy consumption and lead more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change whereas others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are not needed. I support that people should reduce their energy consumption.
There are a lot of changes in the environment because of human activities and energy consumption. We use petrol, gas and diesel in cars and motorcycles to fuel our vehicles. Even if people want to go nearby, they use cars. Instead if cycles are used, it would benefit a lot. People should start using cycles more which would lead to less consumption of fuel. The pollution caused by these emitted gases also cause harm to the environment. Instead people can use solar cars or cars that run on batteries. There are some cases where people cannot use solar cars for example for ambulances or police vehicles. But others can try to adopt these methods to reduce energy consumption.
People use a lot of electricity in their houses and workplaces. Even if there is only one person, all the lights are on. Some people also keep lights on during the day even if they are not needed. Instead they should let sunlight in and reduce the energy consumption. Although there are some places where we cannot limit the energy consumption. For example energy is needed to keep the servers for websites running 24 hours. This also can be done using renewable energy as far as possible and switch to electricity only when it is not available.
We should save electricity where ever possible and try to reverse the global climate change. People should try to limit their energy consumption and try to save Earth for destruction and save it for future generations. People can instead use solar energy and install solar panels and use that energy instead of electricity. Of course there are some areas where people need to use electricity such as hospitals where patients need support of machines to stay alive. But other areas where we can limit our use of energy we should definitely try to do so. If people continue using the energy resources as they do now, this could lead to global climate change and it would affect the lives of humans as well as other living beings on Earth.
People should try to limit their use of energy where ever possible and try to use renewable energy. This would help limit the global climate change which would otherwise cause destruction of Earth in the long run.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||mukundkalantri||54||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||asdas||66||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||adamsyammaszaki||66||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 days ago||Saugat Adhikari||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 days ago||Saugat Adhikari||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||saitharun kakkirala||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||aida1234||16||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||arkwl||66||Read full essay|
|11 months 6 days ago||Raj455||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||pvamsi007||66||Read full essay|
- Some people suggest that it is wrong to give money to beggars asking for money on the street, while others think that it is the right thing to do. Which point of view do you think is correct, and why? (60)
- Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why? (60)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos (54)
- The following appeared as part of a petition sent to residents of Youngtown by an environmental protection group:“The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is es (50)
- An ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access, the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat the medical condition.Write a r (50)
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. (82.5)
- In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement (16)
- A recent survey of 250 adults between 30-45 showed an association between the number of hours adults spend online each day and self reporting of symptoms commonly associated with depression. The survey found that adults who spend 30 hours or more online e (50)
- Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are (54)
- The following appeared in a memorandum from the owner of Movies Galore, a chain of movie-rental stores."Because of declining profits, we must reduce operating expenses at Movies Galore's ten movie-rental stores. Raising prices is not a good option, since (50)