Some people believe that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. Others believe that formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely alig

Some people believe that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. Others believe that formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Many of us tend to see the world in two disparate colors: black and white without shadows of gray. One of the illustration of such mind's preposition is public's attitude to education. A part of society assumes that education has a goal to restrain minds and spirits of students, when the second part of demos profoundly believe that educational insitutions tend to create free minded persons. Unfortunately, this prospect oversimplifies matters. As far as I am concerned, the system of modern education inevitably restrains minds and spirits of students to give them knowledge and literate them but at the same time, it gives that a unique and indispensable chance to become truly independent and free-minded individuals.

First of all, western system of education indeed tends to restrain minds and spirits. Moreover, this is unavoidable consequences of education process due to the fact that a plethora of students has to be educated at the same time. A teacher has to create discipline and order to give pupels knowledge. To illustrate an idea we may look at an average elementary school. A first grage class consists of 20- 35 students(depend on country and state) who have different background, habits and temper. An educator has to organize this chaos and create calmness in order to start lession. Consequently, a set of rule is created and children has to accept them otherwise they will be repriminded or punished. This is the first step to restrict children's sririts to make them follow the rule and authority.

Moreover, many of countries have a compulsory education with the same program. That means that all children have to learn the same subjects, concepts and idea. This system has no room for student's individuality and self-expression. One prospect on history, literature, biology is formed. This step restricts minds of pupels. For instance, if you ask any student about Darwin's theory of evolution you probably will acquire the same answer about the concept. That it was proved, that mankind evolved from apex. At the same time several prospect on the theory exists in today science and this explanation is rather obsolete than correct.

However, it is mistaken to believe that education brings harm or gives no benefits for students. In fact, it gives them indispensable opportunity become really educated and free-minded persons. A literate human being is able to learn for him or her self and create his own prospect on reality. This is a gift which is given to us by the system and which we tend to neglect.

In conclusion, despite the fact that education tends to restrain and form our minds and spirits, this is only a half of the true. The education gives us a treasure opportunity to become truly free-minded individual via self-education.

this is unavoidable consequences
this is an unavoidable consequence

a plethora of students has to be
a plethora of students have to be

half of the true.
half of the truth.

Sentence: A part of society assumes that education has a goal to restrain minds and spirits of students, when the second part of demos profoundly believe that educational insitutions tend to create free minded persons.
Error: insitutions Suggestion: institutions

Sentence: A teacher has to create discipline and order to give pupels knowledge.
Error: pupels Suggestion: pupils

Sentence: A first grage class consists of 20- 35 studentsdepend on country and state who have different background, habits and temper.
Error: studentsdepend Suggestion: student depend
Error: grage Suggestion: grate

Sentence: An educator has to organize this chaos and create calmness in order to start lession.
Error: lession Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Consequently, a set of rule is created and children has to accept them otherwise they will be repriminded or punished.
Error: repriminded Suggestion: reminded

Sentence: This is the first step to restrict children's sririts to make them follow the rule and authority.
Error: sririts Suggestion: spirits

Sentence: This step restricts minds of pupels.
Error: pupels Suggestion: pupils