There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts—especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the st

There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts—especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Should society make serious efforts to preserve endangered animal and plant species even if this attempt costs great number of money and jobs? Although it is difficult to give an unequivocal answer on this issue, I am prone to answer "no". My stance is based on understanding that despite the fact that the future of humankind is deeply connected with the nature in all its diversity and variety, we ought to be wise in our attempt to preserve it and should not make actions which will be too burdensome for mankind.

To begin with, many of endangered species of today cannot adapt to new circumstances and perhaps, they existence is threatened because of natural reasons. For instance, public attention recently was drawn to fate of Siberian tigers which are almost extinct. Although demos see the main reason of this situation - humans' activity, in reality, these wonderful animals cannot acquire enough food and consequently, their lives are in danger. These big cats repeat fate of their predecessors -predators which used to hunt mammoths and other big mammals of the Ice Age. Those predators of Stone Age ceased their existence because their pray died out in the first place. In other words, extinction of these species is a part of natural process which we should and cannot be stopped.

Furthermore, even if some of those species of animals and plants are in danger because of our actions, we should act wisely. Our actions should not be too burdensome for our development and progress. The reason is that if we attempt to save endangered species by costs of our jobs and economic growth, we will significantly hurt interests of us and society as well. The saving of animals by increasing of rate of unemployment may and will lead to unstable social situation, perhaps, riots and protests as well as other social disturbances which may finally tear apart the social structure as we know it. In other words, when we plan our actions we have to estimate benefits and drawbacks of our actions.

Finally, I assume that some people will disagree with my position because each species which inhabits the planet is unique and indispensable and we ought to preserve the planet for our progeny. Though I see the reasonability of the opponents' position, from my viewpoint, the drawbacks of the proposed policy definitely outweigh the benefits. It is true that our children may not see tiger, polar bear or lion but at the same time, they will be grown up in a stable society, they will acquire decent education, nutrition and many other benefits which would be unavailable if we tried to save endangered animal and plant species via extraordinary and probably unbearable efforts.

In conclusion, although some people believe that we should try to preserve endangered species by extraordinary efforts, I disagree with it, because some of those species are becoming extinct because of natural reasons and possible negative consequences of the proposed policy conspicuously outweigh the supposed positive results.

Sentence: To begin with, many of endangered species of today cannot adapt to new circumstances and perhaps, they existence is threatened because of natural reasons.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and existence

Sentence: Though I see the reasonability of the opponents' position, from my viewpoint, the drawbacks of the proposed policy definitely outweigh the benefits.
Error: reasonability Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------