To understand the most important characteristics of a society one must study its major cities

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities

In this argument, author state that to understand the most important characteristics of a society is studying its major cities. some people might believe that it is a crucial point. however, the following essay will argue that it is plausible to disagree with the author's statement and present following reasons to support this point of view.

Admittedly, main cities in that society have many important characteristics because most of people live in the major cities due to its infrastructure. For example, in Korea, almost half of people live in Seoul city which is capital city. By looking careful of that city, we can feel how Korean people are works in the business and attributes their culture. Also, most foreign travelers are tour major cities to learn and feel the society.

however, it is not only major cities have most important character of their society. For instance, some rural areas have major issues on why the young age people are avoiding to work in rural areas. we need to carefully scrutinize the rural area so we can understand the trends of society.

Finally, every cities have different characteristic of societies so we should approach with different perspective. To be specific, unlike small society, us have many states and each of them have different characteristics so it is hard to define the one most important characteristics of whole us society. Therefore, to understand all of them, people should study their histories and even government policies to know their society.

To sum up, I do not agree with the statement that study major cities is need to understand the most important characteristics of one’s society. The word “most important” is quite vague and other components of learning can help to understand one’s society not only study for the major cities. because of these reasons, I disagree with the