Young people should be encouraged to pursue long term realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Over the last century the world has been changing dramatically and drastically since there has been a blizzard of innovations and modifications that are ameliorating our lives. Nowadays the young generations at least in the developed and a part of developing countries don’t have to think about cleaning the clothes in the strong stream of a river, harvesting etc. due to alleviating these duties by machines and outside services. There is milestone of it – the issue that young people are obsessed with researching of fame and fortune instead of these mundane problems of the past.
One might argue that pursuing more realistic goals is the most correct and fruitful exercise, a number of recently published papers and experience of the past aver that this is in fact not a case. For delving into this subject, first of all, let point up that the knowledge that we have today and that are mitigating our lives – from antibiotics to mobile phones – is because some dared to challenge the prevailing ideas of their times. Throughout the history there have been those who have had the curious and questioning minds, minds that have not been going along the popular and seemed long-terms views.
Moving further, it should be said that undoubtedly the desire notoriety should not be a purpose of anyone, however proscribing anything cannot be a strategy. As it has been observed by the cutting-edge exploration there is at least one talent, passion in everyone – painting, constructing, calculating etc. It should come as no surprise that It does not matter whether one of them is considered to be perspective and long-term activity, any activity must be supported and developed. The world changing constantly and so does the mode, however what is not changeable is that people will do the best in the fields where there is a passion, talent and interest from their sides.
To sum it up, there is no need to restrict somebody in their activity or to retreat to Luddite attitude to someone’s ideas and believes, rather than to create a society where would be possible to realize in the best way for everyone – free society with credence, deference etc.