GENERAL TRAINING TASK 1One of your friends in a foreign country is starting an import export business and he has asked you to recommend a product from your country to him Write a letter to your friend In your letter say what product you want to reco

Dear Peter,

I am glad to hear about your new business of import and export of goods, keeping globalization and recent trends in mind, this is a very good initiative to establish your own business. As per your request for recommending a product from India, I would suggest you to introduce local paintings from Kanpur, a city in India, to the Canadian market.

There is a very famous market in Kanpur, Sunday market, known for local art and craft, these paintings are antique and prepared by indigenous artists. Apart from this, you can visit nearby markets to explore other interesting products, like handmade sweaters and hats.

I believe, this product would be best suited for your business as Canadians are very fond of foreign art and they appreciate the indigenous talent. Secondly, you can make a vast sum of money as profit because the cost of these paintings in the local market is very reasonable, and the import tax on this category of product is the lowest. Most importantly, this initiative will support our local economy and the talent of Indians will be well rewarded and recognized by the overseas market.

I wish you all good luck with your new business and hope to hear back from you soon.

Best Wishes,
Parker