Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other peopleprefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Usespecific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people
prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In this world, many people certain have family. They are very important on our live and they always give us loving. They always want to make the best moment. I totally other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. I will give you some reasons and example to support my opinion about that.

The first thing that should be noted is there are many societies want together with our family such as eat food at home. For example, we always breakfast, lunch and dinner jointly. Beside this, they want to build a moment and they are just spending their time for eating mutually. Occasionally, they have not much time because they always busy with them job. So, family would mange time for congregate meal with us.

Moreover, there are numerous meals which sell to use preservative like fried chicken and meatball. Family who are in our home have provided foods and it possess nutrition and hygienic. For instance, they have been giving us delicious foods. Unfortunately, there are a few parents never offer healthy foods. As a result of this citizens have a lot of diseases.

It should also be noted that we can save our money for buying the other things such as phone and television. In fact, communities could think like that. Unfortunately, there are many people still thinking such a baby. For an illustration, in this earth, they are speculating live for eating. So, if we always eat meal in our residence, we can keep our finances.

To conclude, it is my opinion that eat food in home have many advantages. However, parents are giving us the top. It is the optimum choosing that gave to us. And we have to be grateful about it.

many people certain have family.
many people certainly have family.

I totally other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: For example, we always breakfast, lunch and dinner jointly.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: Family who are in our home have provided foods and it possess nutrition and hygienic.
Description: The fragment it possess nutrition is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace possess with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a result of this citizens have a lot of diseases.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and citizens

Sentence: So, family would mange time for congregate meal with us.
Error: mange Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: hygienic Suggestion: hygiene