Book-7You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter- explain why you changed jobs- describe your new job- tell him/her your other news

Book-7

You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter

- explain why you changed jobs
- describe your new job
- tell him/her your other news

Dear John,

After a long time, I got a chance to write a letter to you. Because currently I am working in a new place and I feel more comfortable with my new job. Hope you’re doing good. You have shared nice photos in Facebook and congratulation for your new house.

My new job place is situated very close to my house. Therefore I can save travel free. This is a big relief for me as my previous job did not pay well and all the money gone for transport. On the other hand, as I have been working there in more than five years, the work is not challengeable to me now.

I really like my new job. Furthermore, I can save money for future. This place is a good friendly environment. The work is more challenge. I have a change to learn new technologies and software tools. Plus, I am getting additional facilities like free packet of lunch daily.

Furthermore, I am getting a promotion on next month. Hope to hear from you soon.

Your faithfully,
John

The work is more challenge
The work has more challenges

Sentence: Hope you're doing good.
Description: The fragment doing good . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace good with adverb

Sentence: On the other hand, as I have been working there in more than five years, the work is not challengeable to me now.
Error: challengeable Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted.