Book 8Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and five your own opinion

Book 8

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and five your own opinion

This topic is a debatable issue.As some people says it is a good to educate boys and girls in separate schools and some says it is benefit more from attending to a mix school.In my point of view, i think it is depend on boy's and girl's different mindset.Plus people have different kind of attitudes.

Firstly, I can say there are benefits of attending to a mix school as if a boy or a girl attend to a same school then they do not feel a different between each other. They will respect each other and think about them in same level. They will call brother and sister among them.moreover,they always try to share ideas together and work hard,fianlly think on a same goal and that is the education. In nagative side of this is, some people think in different way. They will try to have fun and enjoy the freedom by going out for clubs and pubs with boys.As long as they treat each other as brother and sisters they do not invoke with sexual problems and they do not feel to try out sex activities.because they do not feel different each other. They talk those topics in front of each other so there is nothing to hide. As long as they talk those sexual topics in front then they do not feel shy or scared to try out.

If they educate in separate schools they do not have time to invoke with others. so they will concern on their studies only. but on the other hand they will feel to experience on sexual activities. because they feel the different from boys and girls.

In conclusion, as i have mentioned earlier, this is a debitable issue.If boys and girls think about their limits and how to act then it is not a matter of educate the child in a sepate school or in a same school.

As some people says it is a good to educate
As some people say it is a good way to educate

some says it is benefit more from attending to a mix school.
some say it benefits more from attending to a mix school.

Sentence: Firstly, I can say there are benefits of attending to a mix school as if a boy or a girl attend to a same school then they do not feel a different between each other.
Description: The fragment girl attend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace attend with verb, past participle

think about them in same level.
think about them in the same level.

Sentence: They will try to have fun and enjoy the freedom by going out for clubs and pubs with boys.As long as they treat each other as brother and sisters they do not invoke with sexual problems and they do not feel to try out sex activities.because they do not feel different each other.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to different and each

Sentence: In conclusion, as i have mentioned earlier, this is a debitable issue.If boys and girls think about their limits and how to act then it is not a matter of educate the child in a sepate school or in a same school.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and educate

Sentence: They will call brother and sister among them.moreover,they always try to share ideas together and work hard,fianlly think on a same goal and that is the education.
Error: fianlly Suggestion: finally

Sentence: In nagative side of this is, some people think in different way.
Error: nagative Suggestion: negative

Error: debitable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sepate Suggestion: ?