The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

The above graph gives information about the amount of both electricity generating and consumption in scale of billion k Wh in one particular year of 2014 in several developed countries. Overall, it is clear that despite Germany which its consumption exceeded production of electricity, other 9 societies had fewer number of consumption than generation.
From the highest amount of electricity, china allocated the greatest proportion of production and consumption electricity with 5398 and 5322 respectively. United States was the second majority of electricity with 4099 production and 3866 consumption. With noticeable difference, Russia had produced only 1057 electricity which 1038 of it was consumed.
In addition, India indicated the tangible diversity between its consumption and production which only 698.8 of the whole 871 were consumed. One single country, Germany, consumed more than they produced electricity with 582.5 out of 526.6. In the last society approximately 485 production and 449 consumption in the mentioned year, were recorded for republic of Korea.