The bar chart below shows the total number of minutes in billions of telephone calls in Australia divided into three categories from 2001 2008 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in Australia, divided into three categories, from 2001- 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart gives information about the figure for time of telephone calls in Australia with three different categories between 2001 and 2008. Overall, it crystal clear that minutes of telephone which called inside local declined steadily, the opposite was true for the number of time in billions of two types including national and international and mobiles increased.

Looking at the chart, the number of minutes of local call always was the higher number than others, this number reached a peak in 2005, was 90 billions, more than approximately 8 times, comparing with the data of mobiles. There was a significantly increase from 2001 to 2008, stood at 2 billions and 46 billions respectively, more than 44 billions during 7 years.

Besides, the number of time of national and international witnessed a slightly growth. From 2007 to 2008, 1 billion was the point which the number of minutes of national and international call.