The bar chart describes the sales of different goods in pounds in the UK over four seasons in 2015

The bar chart describes the sales of different goods in pounds ( £) in the UK over four seasons in 2015.

The bar chart compares the information on the sales of different products over four seasons in 2015 in the UK.

Overall, the sales in clothing were by far the highest during the research period. By contrast, garden products were sold the least in the UK in 2015.

In spring, there were around 100000 pounds on the sales of clothing in the UK, followed by exactly 80000 pounds of Household. Meanwhile, in summer, the figures for garden and electrical equipment dropped slightly to 380000 pounds and 50000 pounds respectively.

After falling steadily to approximately 700000 pounds in autumn, the quantity of the sales in Clothing increased dramatically to roughly 110000 pounds in winter. By contrast, in cold weather, the demand of British for household products decreased continuously, and its figure was only 500000 pounds. At the same time, children’s toys experienced a constant rise of 200000 pounds to 800000 pounds from spring to winter.