The chart below show the percentage of people who ate five portion of fruit and vegetable per day in the UK from 2001 to 2008

The chart below show the percentage of people who ate five portion of fruit and vegetable per day in the UK from 2001 to 2008.

The bar graph depicts the proportion of men, women and children consuming the proportion of fruits and vegetables each day in 8 year from 2001 to 2008 in the UK.

The percentage of women who ate the fruits and vegetables just over the 20% in 2001. Then this figaro steadily almost 35% in 2006 before this falling In the end of the period.

The percentage of men and children eating fruits and vegetables same first three years. The rate remained respectively about 70% and 12%. The percentage of men dramatically increased near by 27% in 2006 and 2007. The percentage of children rose 25% in 2007 and around 24 % in the final year.

Overall, it can be seen that the highest percentage of eating food items was women. The children percentages was lowest in the graph. Apart from, a significant increase in the proportion of people eating these food item can be seen over the period given.