The chart below shows how primary, secondary and tertiary students in Britain spend their free time.
The bar chart illustrates the information about how pupils in three different levels of education (primary, secondary and tertiary) in the UK spend their leisure time.
Overall, it is evident that majority of students spend 5 hours or more of their spare times in a week to watch television, and just a small number of them use this time to participate in extracurricular activities.
Approximately 50 of senior high school student use their leisure time on three activities namely watching TV, doing homework and taking a part-time job, and just below 40 of them have extracurricular activities and browsing the internet. A large number of senior high school pupils (60 students) spend their free time watching TV, followed by doing their assignment and browsing the internet at a similar figure (40 students). Meanwhile, lower than 35 them participating in extracurricular activities and taking a job.
5 hours or more a week is used by 60 primary school students to watch TV, and around 40 students involve in extra-curricular activity and browsing the internet. just below 30 pupils prepare their school assignment and none of them is reported having a part-time job.
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 56
- In many countries, the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Does this trend have positive or negative effects on society? 56
- The tables below give the information about sales of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries. 67
- The graph and chart below give information about the number of new graduates and theiremployment in the UK from 1992 to 2002. 73
- The pictures below show the recycling process of wasted glass bottles. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 73