The charts below show local government expenditure in 2010 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show local government expenditure in 2010 and 2015.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These pie charts indicate local government expenditure in 2010 and 2015. Over the 5-year period, there are some changes in government expenditure.
In both years, the four largest expenditures are education, healthcare, pensions, and defense. Education is taking the largest share in both years (24% in 2010, and 21% in 2015). The two smallest expenditures are transport, culture and leisure, and other in both years.
Interestingly, spending in all the four largest areas has dropped in 5 years, except pensions, which remained at 19% in both years.
Spending on transport and culture and leisure have also decreased by 1-2% in 5 years.
On the other hand, spending on welfare and interest on borrowing in 2015 have drastically increased by 5% compared to 2010.
Overall, the pie charts indicate the government has cut the spending on four largest areas in order to fund more on welfare and interest on borrowing over the 5-year period.