The charts below show the percentage of five kinds of books sold by a bookseller between 1972 and 2012 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main points and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the percentage of five kinds of books sold by a bookseller
between 1972 and 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the
main points and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie charts illustrates the proportion of five different books which were selling during the time period of four decades starting from 1972.

Overall, what stand out from the chart is that selling of adult and children's fiction books increased over a time span whearas popularity of biography and other miscellaneous books had declined.

Firstly, start with 1972 where adult fiction, children's fiction and biography showed similar popularity (20%). Travel books had the least sell of 15% whereas other books had maximum sell of a quarter. Secondly, in 1992, major chunk (25%)of adult fiction books were sold. The sell of children's fiction and travel grew by 2% and 5% respectively. Popularity of biography and other books slumped by 5% each.

On the other hand, in 2012, selling of adult books was almost doubled(45%) that of 1992 and
popularity of children's books rose by 3%. However, sell of travel, biography and other books slightly plunged by 8% each.