The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel s customer service The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010

The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010.

The pie charts illustrate the visitors to the Parkway Hotel in terms of how satisfactory they feel with the service there in 2005 and 2010.
Overall, while the number of customer rating good and excellent experienced a rapid upward trend, that for the others witnessed an opposite pattern.
Starting with 2005, 45% was the percentage of those who feel satisfactory with the service, which was nine times as high as that for rating excellent. Moreover, while the second position belonged to poor assessment, the remaining evaluations were almost equally represented ( with 14% and 15%)
Moving to 2010, a significant increase to 39% was seen in the proportion of visitor feeling good, which stood at the first rank compared to 4% of those experiencing very poor. Furthermore, there was a nearly threefold increase in the figure for rating excellent ( to28%), whereas the opposite trend was seen in the proportion of evaluating poor and satisfactory to 12% and 17%, respectively.