The diagram below shows the life cycle of the honey bee Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the life cycle of the honey bee.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The supplied diagram depicts the different stages of honey bees' life from eggs to mature insects.
As an overall trend, honey bees' life cycle lasts for 34 to 36 days on average, and it can be devided into six main stages.
It is explicitly observed that the females produce 1 or 2 eggs each time, it is followed by a period of 9 to 10 days before the newborn bees are introduced to the world. As can be seen, the nymph experiences series of moultings as it enters adulthood.
It is apparent that nymphs shed their skin for the first time 5 days after hatching, then it takes 7 days on the second molting and finally a span of 9 days for the last attempt. Young adults are expected to emerge after the previous moulting process, these insects need another 4 days to acquire maturity. From here, the females can start laying eggs, a new cycle begins.