The following pie charts show the places where adults aged 20 and children in the age group 2 to 19 ate in the year 2005 in the US

The following pie charts show the places where adults aged 20+ and children in the age group 2 to 19 ate in the year 2005 in the US.

The given pie charts depicts the various places people of age group 20 and older along with children between 2 and 19 have opted to eat in the US for the year 2005. The metrics is represented in terms of percentage.

Overall, in both the age groups people have majorly opted to eat food at home.

First and foremost, 68% of adults and 67% of children under the age 19 preferred home food, which accounts for more than half of the population. The fast food joints have seen almost the same fraction of people in both the age groups which is around 13% and 14% for people above 20 and below 20 respectively.

Furthermore, the percent of children between 2-19 consuming food in restaurant is double that of adult populace. School holds around 7% of the kids having food under the age of 20. Other destinations away from home take up around 9% for adults, while 7% in case of children.