The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two
different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where
relevant.

This line graph demonstrates changes in global water usage by different sectors (Agriculture, Industrial and Domestic) from 1900 to 2000. Moreover, the table lists the water utilization in Brazil and Congo in the year 2000 for the above mentioned three sectors.

Firstly, the Domestic and Industrial usage were the same in the year 1900 and remained approximately same for till 1930. Consequently, the domestic usage increased steadily between 1900 to 1940 which an exponential increase between 1940 to 2000. Conversly, the industrial usage increased rapidly while domestic usage increased steadily.

Secondly, in the year 2000, the population of Brazil was greater than Democratic repulice of Congo by approximately 170 million. Moreover, the irrigated land area was 265000 km^2 whereas the land area for Democratic republic of congo was 100 km^2 which is 264% lesser than Brazil. The water consumption per person was 359 m^3 for Brazil whereas its 8m^3.