The graph shows the results of a survey of British public figures that people can recognise from their photographs.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spend about 20 minute

Essay topics:

The graph shows the results of a survey of British public figures that people can recognise from their photographs.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The provided bar graph depicts the percentages of Britisher, who can identify to the image of the four different people (Queen, Prime Minister, Chancellor and Mayor of London) with the different four ages.

In summary, the maximum percentages of people recognise to the different ages photos of the Queen compares to the other three people.

As to the bar chart, almost 100% of people easily identify to the Queen's all ages of photos. As opposed to this, only 20% of people recognise to the Mayor of London's image (when their age is until 20), while, 40% of people identify when their age is above 60 year; furthermore, sixty percentages of people determine to the picture of the London's mayor and their age is between 20 and 60.

According to the graph, 20% and 30% of people identify to the Chancellor's photos when their age is 0-20 and 21-40 respectively; in con, 70% of people determine the image of their age is above 40 year.In the image of the Prime Minister, people are recognise 50%,80%,90% and nearly 60% to their age is 0-20, 21-40, 41-60 and above 60 year respectively.

Votes
Average: 6.1 (1 vote)
Essays by the user:

Comments

Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 7, column 201, Rule ID: SENTENCE_WHITESPACE
Message: Add a space between sentences
Suggestion: In
...the image of their age is above 40 year.In the image of the Prime Minister, people...
^^

Transition Words or Phrases used:
furthermore, if, may, while, as to, in summary

Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments

Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 7.0 7.0 100% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 1.0 1.00243902439 100% => OK
Conjunction : 7.0 6.8 103% => OK
Relative clauses : 4.0 3.15609756098 127% => OK
Pronoun: 7.0 5.60731707317 125% => Less pronouns wanted
Preposition: 36.0 33.7804878049 107% => OK
Nominalization: 0.0 3.97073170732 0% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.

Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 895.0 965.302439024 93% => OK
No of words: 189.0 196.424390244 96% => OK
Chars per words: 4.73544973545 4.92477711251 96% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.70779275107 3.73543355544 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.57643165172 2.65546596893 97% => OK
Unique words: 87.0 106.607317073 82% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.460317460317 0.547539520022 84% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
syllable_count: 270.9 283.868780488 95% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.45097560976 96% => OK

A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 0.0 1.53170731707 0% => OK
Article: 2.0 4.33902439024 46% => OK
Subordination: 2.0 1.07073170732 187% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.482926829268 0% => OK
Preposition: 4.0 3.36585365854 119% => OK

Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 5.0 8.94146341463 56% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 37.0 22.4926829268 164% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 96.0687254001 43.030603864 223% => The lengths of sentences changed so frequently.
Chars per sentence: 179.0 112.824112599 159% => OK
Words per sentence: 37.8 22.9334400587 165% => OK
Discourse Markers: 9.2 5.23603664747 176% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 3.83414634146 104% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 1.69756097561 59% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 2.0 3.70975609756 54% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.13902439024 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 4.09268292683 73% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?

Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.139914258424 0.215688989381 65% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0789482682792 0.103423049105 76% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0401628442959 0.0843802449381 48% => Sentences are similar to each other.
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0891713814541 0.15604864568 57% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0329273929154 0.0819641961636 40% => Paragraphs are similar to each other. Some content may get duplicated or it is not exactly right on the topic.

Essay readability:
automated_readability_index: 19.8 13.2329268293 150% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 50.84 61.2550243902 83% => OK
smog_index: 8.8 6.51609756098 135% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 15.4 10.3012195122 149% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 10.8 11.4140731707 95% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.89 8.06136585366 98% => OK
difficult_words: 29.0 40.7170731707 71% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 14.0 11.4329268293 122% => OK
gunning_fog: 16.8 10.9970731707 153% => OK
text_standard: 20.0 11.0658536585 181% => OK
What are above readability scores?

---------------------

Rates: 61.797752809 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 5.5 Out of 9
---------------------
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.