the map below show changes that took place in youngsville in new zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005

the map below show changes that took place in youngsville in new zealand over a 25- year period from 1980 to 2005.

The map illustrates the change states of youngsville in new zealand in the years of 1980 and 2005.

To the north,there were a lot of trees to the western part in 1980,but by 2005,most of them were cut down.Also all houses,located by the sea,were removed to make a room for stadıum and new car parks in 2005.In addition there were a few activities in 1980 on the lake,but by 2005,a lot of new activities had been added.But the hospital had been remained untouched.The youngsville state were separated by the rıver alananah.

To the south,there were a lot of houses to the southern in 1980,but by 2005, all of them had been removed to make a room for skyscappers,factories,ware houses.Similarly,all trees,located to the eastern, had been cut down in 2005.Also new marina had been contsructed jut over the railway station in 2005.But airport,school and park area remained untouched in 2005.

Overall ıt is clear that the youngsville town changed to significant extent by 2005.