The pie chart below shows the percentage of households income distributed in different categories

The pie chart demonstrates the proportion of everyday house income distribution in seven different categories such as food, clothes, education, power, transport, saving and others.
Overall, it can be seen that the highest proportion of income accounted for food while least for electricity. However, money spend on education is nearly quarter and people claimed more than expect for their future savings.
To begin with, household income distributed for food is quarter followed by education nearly 22%. Next, money spend on saving is lesser by 10% of food. Whereas, expenses on cloth claim for less than 15%, approximately 13%, which is relatively less compare to savings.
Additionally, figure for commute nearby city or town is less than 15%. Moreover, income accounted for other and power expenses is less than 10%, roughly 8% for others and Last and least, money expense on home electricity is 5%, which is comparatively low than other expenses.