The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 wo

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.

The pie chart gives information about the proportion of money of a US- based children’s charity that was donated from six sources and its spending on three sectors. Overall, while this charity received most of its funds from donated food, it allocated the majority of its revenue to program services.

In terms of the pecuniary resources, the proportion of food donation, which accounted for 86,6 %, was approximately 8 times as much as that of the second most contributed source – communal funding, at 10.4%. Additionally, the charity had 2.2% of its total profit resources from program revenue which was around 2 times higher than the remaining sources. More precisely, investment income, government funding made up 0.2% and the other income was slightly higher, at 0.4%.

Turning to the charity’s spending, a substantial proportion of its expenditure was in program services, at 95.8%. The proportion of money that was channelled into fundraising (2.6%) was 1% higher than that of management and general (1.6%)