The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Bowen Island according to a survey of visitors

The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Bowen Island, according to a survey of visitors.

The two pie chart provided illustrates the advantage and disadvantage according to the survey of the visitors on Bowen island.
overall, the greatest number of the visitor told that the cost of living is high which is the major disadvantage, whereas the people living on the island are a major advantage.
To begin with, 50% of the surveyor states the high cost of living as the major disadvantage and 25% of them told entertainment is not good enough for the visitors. additionally, 10% of visitors mention the food quality and 15% of them said the weather is not favorable which are the disadvantage of the island.
on the contrary, 42% of the surveyor states the people living on the island as the advantage, and 35% of them mention the scenario is good enough to attract visitors. 11% of the visitors love the accommodation provided on the island and 12% like the culture on Bowen Island.