the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002 summarise the information by reporting main features and making comparison where relavent

the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.summarise the information by reporting main features and making comparison where relavent.

The table show the vary customer spending money for some common items, in 5 country namely : ireland, Italy, spain, sweden, turkey in 2002. it can be seen from the table that food, drinks and tobacco has the highest percentage of consumer expenditure.

First, turkey is the countrys which has 32,14% the highest percentage of budget on food, drinks tobacco and ireland is not so far with 28,91%. The others country stood at the same level , about 15%.

In addition, Italian keen on fashion, 9,00% customer expenditure for clothing and foot wear, while sweden has the smallest percentage of budget for this items , it s just about 5,4% .ireland, turkey and spain have just over 6% per country for this stuff.

Finally, leisure and education have the smallest budget compare with others expenditure. turkey have the highest percentage about 4,35% and the other countrys, this firgue is just under 4%.