The table below shows the percentage use of four different fuel types to generate electricity in five Asian countries in 2005 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the percentage use of four different fuel types to generate electricity in five Asian countries in 2005.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given data table compares, 5 different types of energy utilized to produce electricity in the year 2005 by Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and Japan. Mainly Nuclear, coal and lignite, petroleum products, hydro and wind and other sources used to produce electricity. The data table consists of six columns and six rows.

Overall, Malaysia used 61% of coal and lignite most followed by Singapore, while Malaysia produced least amount of the electricity using petroleum products, followed by Singapore. Whereas, Thailand is depend upon the petroleum products to produce electricity most. 48% Hydro and wind energy used by south Koreans to produce electricity Whilst, they utilized 3% of petroleum products. Japan uses 49% nuclear energy to generate electricity.