You have just read an article in an international travel magazine which contained some information about your town that is incorrect Write a letter to editor of the magazine In your letter Correct the information in the article Explain why it is important

You have just read an article in an international travel magazine which contained some information about your town that is incorrect.
Write a letter to editor of the magazine. In your letter
Correct the information in the article
Explain why it is important for the magazine to give correct information
Suggest what the magazine should do about this situation

The latest edition of your travel magazine included an article about Khazar Sea, but this contained incorrect information. The writer described the sea as being the oldest sea in the Iran in fact the Khazr is the biggest lake in the world.
A magazine such as you has an international reputation and is extremely influential with travel companies and individuals alike. It is essential that any information published should be accurate and reliable and I was genuinely surprised that the facts had not been checked prior to publication.
I feel that the least the magazine can do is to publish a correction and apology in next month’s magazine. I would also urge you to ensure that all factual information is thoroughly checked before publication.
Yours faithfully,
bahare past