You have lost an item of value on a train Write a letter to the railway company In your letter describe the item Explain where and when you left it Say what action you would like the company to take write at least 150 words

You have lost an item of value on a train. Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter describe the item.
Explain where and when you left it
Say what action you would like the company to take write at least 150 words.

write a letter to your manager to report a mistake you found in a magazine article about your company.In letter

-Describe the magazine and the article.

-what was the mistake?

-Explain what you would like the manager to do about it.

Dear Mr.John,

I am writing to bring your attention where there is false published in recent article about our company.

it was published in Frontline magazine, which is top most magazine around the world. Its worth of million doll As our parts are genuine and and liable to public or transactions with selling highest number of copies through out the year.

The article was saying about poor quality of product especially about air compressor which company is manufacturing. it also mention regarding the financial strategy of company has its gradual loss in business. As our parts are genuine and and liable to public

I suggest you to quickly react to the situation by talking to the editor of magazine and let them know about our company with all the valid proof.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Vinay Varad