Essay topics: You have recently attended a job interview which went well, but you are still waiting for the decision. Write a letter to HR manager of the company and say.
Give details of the Job
Why do you think the interview went well?
why do you need to know the result?
I am writing with regard to my interview with your prestigious company. My name is Saira Faiz. I had my interview on 15th of September for the Post of “Business Analyst” at 3pm.
My childhood dream was to work for your company one day and as this vacancy was aligned with my academic background and in addition to it, having extensive job experience related to preparation of financial statements, feasibility study, financial modelling and decision making makes me ideal candidate. Therefore, I gave detailed answers to all of the question with examples to completely satisfy the panel. Consequently, appreciation from one of the interviewers confirmed my prediction and showed extreme interest in my joining the company.
As i have said above, my extensive experience in the field makes me eligible candidate for any corporation. I have gotten an offer from another well-known international corporation and they have proposed an enormous amount of money as salary. Therefore, I want to know decision taken against my case? It will help me to take informed decision accordingly.
I hope to hear from you in relation to aforementioned issue ASAP, in case you need any further information, feel free to contact me on my mobile number.
- Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? (61)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? (73)
- Children nowadays spend a great deal of time watching television. However, television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children are less well-educated today. (73)
- Children nowadays spend a great deal of time watching television. However, television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children are less well-educated today.To what extent do you agree with this statement? (61)
- Modern medical science has made it possible to combat many diseases. This is one reason that people are living longer lives now than they did in the past. Discuss the effects this might have on society. (84)
- Some people think that both travellers and business people must have the same attitude to local people and the traditions of countries they visit. (56)
- Throughout history, male leaders always lead us to violence and conflict. If a society is governed by female leaders, it will be more peaceful. (67)
- Many people strive to maintain a successful career and happy family life at the same time. What problems can this situation create? What are the possible solutions? (67)
- Some people think that uniform at school is unnecessary and should be banned. (61)
- In your opinion, what incentives could be offered that would persuade more people to embrace electric cars? (73)