You have recently started work in a new company.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
explain why you changed jobs
describe your new job
tell him/her your other news
I’m just writing to let you know I quit my old job and found something new.
I was really fed up with being a brain surgeon because it wasn’t really much of a challenge anymore. You know me; if I’m not learning new tricks, I get bored too easily and have to find something new.
I’m now teaching English as a foreign language in Vietnam and it suits me down to the ground. I teach two adult classes and a kindergarten class, which is not only challenging but also rewarding too. Can you believe it?
I also have some other amazing news- I’m getting married. She was one of my first ever students and I guess it was love at first sight for both of us. Make sure you keep the first weekend in July free, so you can come and celebrate with us.
Keep in touch
- Some people think that when recruiting, companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently while others considered they should recruit people who are able to work in a team and follow instructions.Discuss both views a 73
- You would like to buy some electrical goods at a shop in a nearby town. Write a letter to the shop and ask if they have the things you want or whether they will be able to order them. Ask what the prices are and how long they will be able to hold the good 78
- You have recently started work in a new company.Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letterexplain why you changed jobsdescribe your new jobtell him/her your other news 61
- Organized tour to remote communities and other countries is becoming increasingly popular. Is it a positive or negative development for the local people and environment?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge 73
- Today, the high sales of consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real need of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? 61
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, first, if, really, so, i guess, you know
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 5.0 7.48453608247 67% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 2.0 4.92783505155 41% => OK
Conjunction : 7.0 5.05154639175 139% => OK
Relative clauses : 1.0 3.03092783505 33% => OK
Pronoun: 25.0 32.9175257732 76% => OK
Preposition: 14.0 26.3917525773 53% => More preposition wanted.
Nominalization: 0.0 3.85567010309 0% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 666.0 937.175257732 71% => OK
No of words: 150.0 206.0 73% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.44 4.54256449028 98% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.49963551158 3.78020617076 93% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.30685933685 2.54303337028 91% => OK
Unique words: 105.0 127.690721649 82% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.7 0.622605031667 112% => OK
syllable_count: 193.5 290.88556701 67% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.3 1.41237113402 92% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 10.0 12.6804123711 79% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 15.0 16.3608247423 92% => OK
Sentence length SD: 31.4858698466 44.8134815571 70% => OK
Chars per sentence: 66.6 76.5299724578 87% => OK
Words per sentence: 15.0 16.8248392259 89% => OK
Discourse Markers: 5.1 4.34317383033 117% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 7.0 7.41237113402 94% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.140686792223 0.216113520407 65% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0574986676306 0.0766984524023 75% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0566102896444 0.0603063233224 94% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0863708122767 0.12726935374 68% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0233382806886 0.0580467560999 40% => Paragraphs are similar to each other. Some content may get duplicated or it is not exactly right on the topic.
automated_readability_index: 7.0 8.37731958763 84% => Automated_readability_index is low.
flesch_reading_ease: 81.63 70.7449484536 115% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 5.6 7.45979381443 75% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 7.88 8.71597938144 90% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 6.59 7.59969072165 87% => OK
difficult_words: 21.0 41.2886597938 51% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 6.0 8.62886597938 70% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.0 8.54432989691 94% => OK
text_standard: 6.0 8.15463917526 74% => OK
What are above readability scores?
More content wanted.
Rates: 61.797752809 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 5.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.