You recently stayed at your friend s place to look after the house while he she is away You accidentally damaged something in his her house Write a letter to your friend In your letter you should describe what the accident was explain when it happened sug

You recently stayed at your friend’s place, to look after the house while he/she is away. You accidentally damaged something in his/her house. Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter, you should:
• describe what the accident was
• explain when it happened
• suggest how the damage can be fixed.

Dear Matt,
Hope your trip went well…!!
I am writing to apologise for the loss have caused in my presence when you were away.
I know you might have felt awful, looking at your glass wares. It was so sudden within a frame of second. Actually, while cleaning the kitchen floor I accidently stepped upon tablecloth on which the all the plates glass were set to dine, therefore it slipped, and this is how the all wares got slipped and broken down into the pieces.
But do not worry, I immediately amended the chaos and replaced them with new dining set. Again, I am sorry about the damage caused. Please forgive me and I would make sure. Rest I’ll explain when we meetup.
Warm Regards,
Mess