1.Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

1. Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Different people have different prospective and there are still various opinions about teaching children how to become a valuable contributor in society. The essay will be discussing about the role by both parents and the schools to be a good citizen in community.

It is said that home is the first school to the children and parents are the teachers and they play pivotal role to shape their children to be a noble person in society. Parents are the one who teach their offspring to do right thing throughout their lives. For instance, if a child is taught how to behave well with others in respective manners at home, that child can be respected and considered a well-mannered child in community.

Likewise, school is another place where children are taught to be disciplined. Schools are supposed to guide them about their intellectual ability . They can gain academic qualification along with theoretical and practical knowledge which contribute them to be a successful capita in the community. For example, if a person is well educated, he/she will be able to get a good job and promote their periphery.

To conclude, I believe parents re the first mentor and schools are the second place to educate the children to be moral, social and active members who can bring drastic positive changes in human environment.

Parents are the one who teach their offspring to do right thing
Parents are the ones who teach their offspring to do right things

that child can be respected and considered a well-mannered child in community.
that child can be respected and considered as a well-mannered child in community.

Sentence: Different people have different prospective
Error: prospective Suggestion: perspective

Minimum 250 words wanted