The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive.

It is an undeniable fact that the number of traffic accidents are increasing day by day gigantically in our periphery due to which so many lives are being lost untimely. However, the concerned authorities are grappling to tackle the issues everyday by implementing various trainings, rules and regulations every now and then. I will be discussing some of the possible strategies and consequences of the issue in this essay from my personal point of view.

Obviously, providing safe driving education to fresh drivers is one of the best ways of reducing fatal accidents on the roads. They need to understand and comply with the important instructions thoroughly to avoid potential hazards. On the same way there are further more factors that can play an instrumental role to minimize the ill-fated calamities. Constructing pitched roads and maintaining it periodically to keep the road safe to run vehicles is another crucial factor of reducing young death tolls. And the young drivers should be explained well about the condition of the roads along with the knowledge of driving strategies on different situations. For example, if it is a patchy rain, the motorists should be extra careful and drive slowly. Thus, it is proved that the more lessons you have the less accidents may occur.

On the other side of the fence, there are some demerits while sending these drivers to participate in safer driving campaign before sitting on the wheels. Time and cost would be one of them. For example, if you have to take driving lesson, you have to pay for it and allocate your time for this task.

In conclusion, I believe awareness is a prime key to cut off the road accidents and unsuitable roads should be fixed without any delay.

The last two paragraphs are not developed well.