Essay topics: The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive.
It is incontrovertible fact that every year a thousand of road accident record throughout the global. It is rightly suggested that compulsion of mandatory driving course before providing the licence is the best solution to curb this problem. However, the government also implement the some rule and regulation along this course.
To embark with, there are plethora of reasons why the driving education is essential for the people. The first and foremost is young drivers are more likely to cause traffic accidents than others owing to the lack knowledge in regard to traffic rules. So, with the help of this course they aware about the all laws and regulations which related to the driving. To epitomise, a survey conduct by the traffic management the most accident happening by the those people who do not know the rules. Moreover, this educational also helpful for the people in their critical situations. Because, the proficient driving skills and safe theories are taught in the course of attending a safe education course, which could help youngster drivers pay more attention to drive, and teach them how to deal with and avoid some evitable dangers.
However, this course cannot work alone because some people follow these rule or other not. But, if these laws strictly apply by the authorities then, definitely people follow it. Also, they take the some plenty of the people who break these rules. For example, in the Dubai the government implement the traffic law very strictly and if the people are break it they give the punishment to the people. As well as the rate of accident is very minor at this place.
In conclusion, this education has very important for the every people because it teaches the a lot of driving skills to the people. And, it is one of the best solution.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Patricias||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Ja||67||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||Kaur deep||73||Read full essay|
|11 months 2 weeks ago||Kalpana chandra||22||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||nottahta||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||nazaninbr||89||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||Javlon777||58||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||bobeobot||78||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||vaibhavpatel||67||Read full essay|
|4 years 5 months ago||bwosti||92.5||Read full essay|
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive. (61.5)
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive. (73)
- In many parts of the world today there is a profitable market for products which lighten or whiten people skin outline the reasons for using such products and discuss what effects they have in terms of health and society. (78.5)
- Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. To what extent do you agree or di (73)
- The two maps below show an island before and after the contruction of some tourist facilties. (78)