Being a celebrity - such as a famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Being a celebrity - such as a famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.

Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

In today's world celebrities or sports persons treated like God. There are so many advantages celebrities nowadays enjoying with a few problems. I am totally agree with that celebrities are having more benefits than problems because of their celebrity status.

As I said earlier, celebrities are treated like God in this world. They are enjoying highest priority and privileges at any where they are going. Millions of people respect them and follow them in their daily life. This is the huge benefit celebrities have and due to such large fan base, their messages get highest no of viewers and followers.

Apart from this, they also earn a lot from advertisements and brand endorsements. Moreover, when they are in difficult situation, they get support of millions of people and that gives them strength and courage to come out from difficulties.

Like every coin has two sides, being a celebrity brings some problems too. Privacy is the main problem celebrities are facing as most of the people follow them where ever they go. It is really hard from them to protect their personal life and that makes them uncomfortable most of the time. Also because of the millions of followers, they have to keep their image clean as any small mistake done by them impacts hard on their fans.

In summary, celebrities enjoy huge benefits because of their celebrity status. They should use that wisely and carefully so that they can get continuous support from their well-wishers and overcome problems faced by them as a celebrity.

celebrities or sports persons treated like God.
celebrities or sports persons are treated like God.

I am totally agree with
I totally agree with