Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Technologies such as television has a negative impact on the whole society. In regarding to this, many individuals feel that such a device has broken the communications with friends and family. From my everyday experience and observation, I agree with this statement for a number of reasons.

Primarily, television is a device which should not be abused otherwise in long term, it can create certain issues concerning the eyes beside of a weak relationship in between family members. To be specific, especially the new generation spend a big amount of time watching tv series as well as films, and as a result this compromises a less discussion with their parents, and with time, such an attitude can aggravate the home ties. To illustrate, a friend of mine has recently broke up with home, and it happened just for parents fault as they allow him to spend the majority of time on these instruments rather then spending time together. Thus, watching too much television can easily affect negatively the relation with persons and consequently damage the real value of life.

Although such a device by used moderately can provide to the humanity the latest news or trends all over the globe, yet in today's society where everyone used to abuse it have undoubtedly a negative impact on the viewers. Indeed, sometimes it ends up worsen the atmosphere in the house itself as each person in the family desire to watch their own favorite tv show. In this 21 century, this is one of the reason which can influence the bond toward the other person in the long run. For instance, my cousin is a passionate of action movies, and each time someone try to stop him from watching tv, he tend to misbehave. Hence, from this point of view, an incorrect approach can lead to negative consequences.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, it could be said that humans should make proper use of tv in order to achieve positive outcomes, otherwise as stated above, an abuse can easily aggravate the relationships between family members.

Technologies such as television has a negative impact
Technologies such as television have negative impacts

the new generation spend a big amount of time
the new generations spend a big amount of time

it ends up worsen the atmosphere
it ends up to worsen the atmosphere

this is one of the reason
this is one of the reasons

someone try to stop
someone tries to stop

he tend to misbehave.
he tends to misbehave.

Sentence: To illustrate, a friend of mine has recently broke up with home, and it happened just for parents fault as they allow him to spend the majority of time on these instruments rather then spending time together.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and fault