People have different job expectations for job. Some people prefer to do the same job, for the same company. Others prefer to change the jobs frequently. Write advantages and disadvantages of each viewpoint.

It is now fairly common for people switch their jobs frequently due to different job expectations. Some people have seen the change as unquestionably beneficial to their lives, while those opponents argue it is not. In this essay, I am going to discuss both the positive and the negative sides.

There are several reasons for people choose to change their jobs frequently. The main reason for this is that people will experience more personal growth from changing jobs than staying in one job for a long period of time. Moreover, if people change their jobs frequently, they usually build an adaptable skill and wider network, which are the keys to being able to find another job whenever they want in the future.

However, those who change jobs too often be seen as unreliable, and lacking in experience. As a result, the employers might not be willing to hire or invest further training on them. Another problem for those people is that due to the continuous job shifting, they have to adapt new environments, such as a new work place, a new community, a new house, a new school and even a new city, which is a big challenge for a steady life.

On the other hand, there are immense benefits for people keep doing a same job. The most obvious one is career advancement. While remaining with the same company for many years, they are experienced on their job and they become eligible for higher position or promotion. Furthermore, a steady job brings stability to their lives. For example, they do not need to be worry about moving their houses, changing their children’s school or losing their income in period of time. Also, they get higher benefit such as a salary hike, bonus, pension, and so on. Conversely, the monotonous job may feel boring and demotivated for so many long term employees and their employers as well.

In general, there are good and bad consequences of changing jobs frequently. The choice of whether or not to do a same job for a long period time depends on personal preference and many other objective factors.

It is now fairly common for people switch their jobs frequently
It is now fairly common for people switching their jobs frequently
It is now fairly common for people who switch their jobs frequently

those who change jobs too often be seen as unreliable
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

The structure of the essay is not correct. try this pattern:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 3: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: qualification -- moderate your position. This may involve a sentence beginning with "but" or "however"...

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------