It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?

the countryside is general quiet and peaceful
the countryside is generally quiet and peaceful

more educational facilities, which is unable to offer a better education to kids
more educational facilities, which are able to offer a better education to kids

Description: check books how to use 'which'