In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?Give reasons for your answer and include a

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In some countries more people are getting overweight each year. These people are not having a health and fitness life. They use to eat not healthy food and they frequently do not exercise. These problems need to be solved urgently because they will be harmful for the society in the future.

Nowadays, people are having easy access to junk food, including the children at the schools, and this kind of food is being more attractive than vegetables and fruits. Moreover, it is getting more difficult to cook at home since the free time is getting short during a regular working day. Another point to consider is that people are doing less exercise than in the past. They are getting busier with lots of other activities related to the work or family and they are not thinking about the importance of doing a physical activity.

The change in these habits is mandatory. Otherwise, people will have more diseases in the future, such as heart and pulmonary injuries. The governments need to educate people and promote health activities through campaigns. The schools have also the role to educate the students to be healthy since they are young and this will prevent complications in the future. In addition, the employers need to provide some place and time to people exercise, motivating them.

In conclusion, the number of obese people is increasing as a consequence of the decrease in healthy and fitness attitudes. People need to be conscious about the future implications of these problems and modifications in daily habits must be taken to guarantee quality of life in the present and future.

People need to be conscious about the future implications of these problems and modifications in daily habits must be taken to guarantee quality of life in the present and future.
People need to be conscious about the future implications of these problems, and modifications in daily habits must be taken to guarantee quality of life in the present and future.

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Don't always use 'people, you, I, they' as the subject of a sentence. like:

people are doing less exercise than in the past.
They are getting busier with lots of other activities related to the work or family and
they are not thinking about the importance of doing a physical activity.

----------------------