Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation, for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punish

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation, for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is widely known that in a crime world, there should be a robust punishment to all of act of crime. Despite, when judge decide to punish, there are some factors to consider, just as the person itself and motivation for doing it.

Fixed punishment could establish equality in what actors of crime did. It helps crime world to set a standard for the consequences of violator. The act of crime is categorized and then the punishment is decided independently. With this, there is no misplace in decision or level of punishment to a certain act. It creates proper class of sentence to each crime type. However, the fixed classification of law decision could let people to riot, because they does not have right to alter their destiny. In this changeable world, the culprits may not accept what has been sentenced for them. Though they are part of citizen who commit crime, they still have right and access to change the decision by judge.

Some factors could be deemed when take actors of crime into punishment. In search of justice, the culprits may be investigated about their background and motivation to do it. This is more humane and democratic than to group each crime to some certain punishment. The process may then continue to the court as final decision about how the punishment will be. The actor of crime could express and make use of human right by the existence of court. They may hire an attorney to help them understand law and provide way to give alternative punishment to judge. But, last call have to be made by ‘god’ of court, the judge. Although they have communicated what they actually do and what encourages them to perpetrate the crime, they finally have to accept what is sentenced them.

To sum up, imposing fixed punishments for every act of crime is aimed to create standard in classification of law consequences, but it does not give the person to argue about what they have done chronologically. While expressing arguments and reason of violating the law could let the actor use their right, even use the help of lawyer although at last the judge will decide the punishment.

because they does not have right to alter
because they do not have right to alter

last call have to be made by ‘god’ of court,
the last calls have to be made by the ‘god’ of court,